CREDENCE’S NEW TECHNOLOGY
HYBRID SOLAR AIR CONDITIONER
The warm weather is on the way and we are starting to turn on our air conditioning systems to keep us cool. But for those of you that don’t have one or for those of you that need one replaced, what are you going to do?
I’m sure we can all leave our homes and go to cooling centers, visit family members, or simply try to survive through the summer in the heat. If we find ourselves doing this one year, we will probably try to do it again the following year, and the year after that, and the year after that. But what if we told you there is a solution that could keep you cool through the summer, warm in the winter and saving money doing so? Well, there is, it’s a new technology that has recently been introduced to the United States by Credence Energy. We will get to the new innovation here soon.
The many benefits of air conditioning have led to the surge in demand and the purchase of air conditioners. Regardless of where you reside, air conditioning is a necessity in most homes. Even in places where the climate is fairly moderate year-round, an A/C unit is crucial for both the comfort and health of a household. Air conditioning keeps the air circulating, helps reduce humidity, and might help filtrate harmful airborne toxins.
Buying a new air conditioning system is a big decision and often accompanied by a big cost, one that most homeowners wish they could avoid.
If you’re pondering on buying or replacing an AC system, there are several things to think about.
We have compiled some essential tips for you to consider before making your AC purchase.
To make this easier for you, we would like to compare the conventional AC units to the new technology of the standard hybrid solar AC.
You’re probably thinking what is a hybrid-solar AC right? For now, let us compare the two.
Traditional AC Unit Highlights
● During periods of extreme heat, your air conditioner works harder and pulls about 30%-50% more to keep your home cool. This is what will cause you to notice higher utility bills when temperatures are hot.
● These types of systems pull about 30%-50% more power and can be noisy doing so.
● These types of products can be more expensive and have higher install costs.
● It requires a lot of maintenance due to the nature of the unit, especially damages from the heat components.
Solar- Hybrid Highlights
● Energy-saving EER>3.72.
● Sunlight based forced air systems can save 30%-50% of electricity in contrast to a conventional AC unit
● Our hybrid sun oriented forced air system is driven by power and with sun based vitality as an assistant force.
● We use high-quality brand compressors and vacuum tubes, hence why it is very reliable and durable
● This framework can run at either a high or low temperature. It is entirely versatile to most conditions.
● This environmentally friendly system performance is stable, the input cost is low, and the cost performance is high
● This is a solar product, therefore it makes you eligible for a 26% federal tax credit!
Curious now on how the solar-hybrid ac works?
Firstly, by using a solar collector refrigerant gas from the compressor, it absorbs solar energy to heat the inside medium through the copper coil inside the collector and undertakes a heat exchange. Freon exchanges heat with the medium (hot water) inside the solar collector then goes through a loop inside the refrigeration and heating system.
Second, it adopts a heat exchange system that is highly effective. The utilization of the internal string hydrophilic aluminum thread pipe and the optimum heat exchange system reduces energy loss, improves overall efficiency and effectively ensures performance.
In this manner, the photothermal hybrid solar air conditioner is more advantageous and superior than traditional climate control system air conditioner unit
Since Solar AC essentially utilizes the intensity of the sun to cool our homes, it truly works best during hot days. You don’t have to forfeit comfort just to get a good deal on power.
Want to know how you can get started with Smart Solar Cool? Credence is your trusted installation contractor for all energy needs in California, Florida, and Missouri. We can install your Solar AC for as little as zero down. Contact us today via phone or email, and start saving from electric bills, and saving the planet.
Follow us on our Instagram page to know more about Credence solar air conditioning system:
Like and share our Facebook page to share the good news on how to be “solar cool” during hot days: